Monday, January 31, 2011

AR

Bryan and I have been super busy since my last post! Bryan with work, and me with school! I feel like it will never end!! ahh!!
I always wish that the weekends were one day longer. Let's all vote to make every weekend a three day weekend, mkay? Awesome, great!

Also, my little sister, Annie-Rose Robinson, had her three song release party last night!! You are probably thinking, "Becca, why did AR (easier to type than her full name) have a party for 3 songs?"
Well, she went to LA to write/record/produce these songs with a legendary producer named Tommy Henrickson. He has worked with kesha in this past year...and alice cooper. He also worked with lady gaga. Anyways, she had a party to release these 3 AMAZING songs to the public! And probably 100 people showed up to support her! It was really really fun.

If you wanna listen to her stuff go here:
http://www.reverbnation.com/annieroserobinson
they are the ones that say new next to them. but give them all a listen.

my little sister is BOSS!!!!!!!!!!
This picture is from 2008, but i love it :) me and AR!

No comments:

Post a Comment