Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011

Holy crap!! It is 2011...I don't know how time flies so fast, but it does! Hopefully this year is an amazing one like 2010 was. I can think of reasons why it will be.
-I turn 21 (kinda cool)
-Bryan and I will be married for 2 years in august of this year (CRAZY)
-My sister Ashleigh, graduates this May.
-I will get another year of school under my belt
-Bryan is getting paid now, so thats always a plus!
-We have our own place, that we love (minus our mean neighbor...I will post about that story later)

I am sure there are more reasons...but those are all I can think of right now. I am also trying to come up with some new year resolutions. Yeah, and if I wanted one of them to be eating right, I definitely got the new year off to a smashing start...not.

Yesterday, I ate a burger at sonic, and the kicker, a red velvet cheesecake blast. SOO good. now, definitely not good for you. But, it tasted heavenly. I recommend it to everyone. So, set aside your goal to eat healthy for one day, and enjoy this treat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment