Wednesday, January 12, 2011

first day of school, first day of school!!

I always think of Finding Nemo around this time and his excitement for his first day of school. haha, so cute. But anyways, today was the first day of school for the winter semester! I don't know exactly how well I will do this semester compared to last but, I will try!!
My schedule looks like this:
MWF:
8:00 am: Kinesiology
9:00 am: World History to 1500
11:00 am: Intro to Philosophy

TTH
12:30 pm: Understanding the Bible
2:00 pm: Aerobic Walking
3:30 pm: Elementary Statistics

It will definitely be a harder semester and bigger workload than last semester, considering last semester I only took 13 credits, and this semester I am taking 16.

It was a good first day back, I saw a few of my friends that I haven't seen since last semester, and enjoyed my first day of classes.

We will see what this semester's future holds.

I am exhausted though, time for me to go to bed, I have been up since 6 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment