Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bridal Shower

Today I went to a bridal shower. I love bridal showers. They remind me of my own, and allow me to reflect on those days before I was married.

I remember feeling anxious, excited, nervous, happy, and everything in between. It was a wonderful time in my life.

The point where you just want to be married already, to your handsome husband-to-be. Also the point where you look back on your life and realize it will never be the same. That your life is going in a new direction, but a better one.

ahh, the memories. to all my ladies out there who are not married (that read this). Please let me know when you get engaged/have bridal showers/ etc. That way, I can celebrate with you, and be there when you create those memories of your own.

thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Becca- found your blog-yay! I'm glad the shower caused you some happy reflection:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! :) it did cause me lots of happy reflections!! And it was an amazing bridal shower as well!!

    ReplyDelete