Monday, December 13, 2010

:D

So many good things are happening right now!! We got great news today. Bryan's employment authorization got approved. This allows him to have a job and get paid! He just has to go get his social security number, then we are good to go! We also have an interview on December 28th, for Bryan's visa, if we pass that, then Bry is able to stay in the states for a long long time!! :) Then he can eventually become a citizen!! This is awesome!!

Also, we close on our condo tomorrow!! Which means it is officially ours!! :) We are going to start moving things in tomorrow! :)

Also, it snowed all day Sunday, and made the roads pretty bad here, but no worries, we are all safe here!!

Still need to find curtains for the house!

Also, I am working on a project with my mom and sister. We are making Christmas stockings for our hubbies!! :) It's a tradition in my family for everyone to have homemade stockings. My mom's stocking was made for her by her great aunt Cressie (who by the way is turning 100 in january, and I am going to San Diego to join that party with her! ) my dad's was made by our grandma, and all of my sister's and I's stockings were made my my grandma as well. We thought we would bring the boys in on the tradition! Everyone on my moms side of the family has them too!! They are super special, I have had mine ever since I can remember!!

Oh man, we are loving life!!

2 comments:

  1. girl! you gotta make those curtains! they will be super easy, so just go find some cute fabric you love! let me know if you need any help!
    i'm so glad you are happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am going to make them still!! i meant to say that i need to find fabric!! :)

    ReplyDelete