Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanks Giving

I have so many things to be grateful for, seriously.
My husband, my family, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, the Atonement, repentance, the Spirit, being able to attend school and learn, babies (no. we are not having babies for a while, but I am still thankful for them), Christmas time, being able to walk and drive, chocolate, frozen yogurt, charleston chews (YUM), the fact that I have a bed to sleep in and a roof over my head, this WORLD.
"Take pictures in your mind of your childhood room
Memorize what it sounded like when your dad gets home
Remember the footsteps, remember the words said
And all your little brother's favorite songs
I just realized everything I have is someday gonna be gone"
Tay swift's song "Grow Up"

I am thankful for the knowledge I have of knowing that families are FOREVER. That Bryan and I will never be apart, even after this existence.

I am also thankful for Bryan's amazing family :)

And lastly I am thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, and the love he has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment