Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dear World

I understand that I look young, and I usually get to that daily. BUT today was the worst. I am fabric shopping with my mom, and this lady says: "So, are you guys on a mother daughter outing?", We reply "Yes, we are!", lady then says, "I see you have a wedding ring on..." "Yes, I am married, have been for 1 year and 4 months", Lady "Oh, my I thought you were 12".....

TWELVE??? REALLY??? IM TWENTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhh;faej ra;sfjds;kf ja;lsdj

thank you for the reminder world.
thank you so much....ugh.
Not-so-sincerly,
Becca

PS. These daily reminders could stop at anytime, and I would be happy.

2 comments:

  1. rude! I can't believe the lady said that even after she found out you were married...you don't look 12 BEX! and I can't wait to see you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks stace!! I can't wait to see you either!! I am so flippin excited!!

    ReplyDelete