Wednesday, October 13, 2010

inspiration

Inspiration really comes from everything. It comes from my husband, my family, my friends blogs that I read, books, technology. I mean...everything. So, because it comes from everything, I need your help.

I have to give an informative speech in like, a week and a half. I NEED to pick a topic ASAP. It basically is a speech where I talk about something and inform the class about something for like 6 minutes. Examples of other peoples speeches: pizza, the art of compliance, fashion at my school, christmas eve traditions, the blues, etc. I do not know what I want to do.

I have had 1 suggestion from a high school friend, but I need some more suggestions. So if you have one, leave a comment with your suggestion... :) Thanks friends!

2 comments:

  1. Do it on America's obesity epidemic!

    Miss ya. Love ya.
    Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i did my informative speech for my public speaking class, i also did the obesity epidemic (only because that was what I was learning in all my health classes) but another topic I did was on Barbie. That might have been my persuasion speech...but still! its an idea.

    ReplyDelete