Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween

Halloween should be my favorite holiday because it was the night I met my future husband. :) He was dressed as a doctor and I was dressed as a ninja turtle. We were eating at the village inn (classy right?) and the story goes from there. But, it's not my favorite holiday. I would have to say my favorite holidays are (in order) : Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Easter. Why? Because for Christmas we celebrate our Savior's birth. What an amazing thing to celebrate!! Thanksgiving is a time for us to get together with our family and remember how important gratitude is. :) And Easter because we remember our Savior dying for us and celebrate his resurrection! Which is an amazing thing and I am thankful for the Atonement everyday.

But anyways, I hope everyone has an amazing and safe halloween!!! :) what are you guys being anyways??

No comments:

Post a Comment