Thursday, October 21, 2010

honesty

Okay, so I get home from school yesterday, everything seems great. I then am asked to take our dogs outside to go potty (you have to go with them and take them on a leash so they don't run away) and I walk by my new (well, new to me) car and what do i see? SOMEONE SCRATCHED MY SIDE VIEW MIRROR!!!!!! They did not even leave a note, or anything to apologize...I got so upset. So I decided that the world needs more honest people in it. I am not trying to stand on a soapbox here and seem better than anyone else, but there have been times that i have accidentally done something SO small to my parents cars and I still tell them about it because I feel so bad. Ex. I was parking at school and I accidentally scratched my dad's rim on the curb. As soon as I got home, i fessed up and felt awful. Another ex. I was opening my moms car door and accidently hit something with it, and there was the smalles scratch ever that no one would notice (but me) and i HAD to tell her because i felt so awful...

WHY COULDN'T SOMEONE HAVE JUST DONE THAT WHEN THEY HIT MY CAR??? I mean honestly, an apology is really all I wanted. I wouldn't have even really been that mad at the person.

Oh well, there is nothing I can do now about the situation. I should post a picture of my car haha. It is a 2007 Honda Fit. I named it Spike. Only because it is really ironic. My car is like the size of a mouse. haha

Anyways, I am not trying to seem high and mighty by explaining what I did when i messed up my parents cars, I was just hoping that the person who did it to my car would have the same courtesy. But life isn't fair and never will be. Time to move on!!

Have an amazing blessed day!!!
-Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment