Friday, October 22, 2010

driving...

So, I was in the car with my mom, and I noticed a man driving his car with his headphones in. This is not the first time I have noticed someone with headphones in their ears while driving a car. HONESTLY??? Okay, so it's one thing if you are using your headphones as a handsfree way to talk on the phone, and for that I commend you. But if you are listening to music through headphones while driving, I want to bonk you in the head!!!! How aware can you be of your surroundings if one of your 5 senses is being blasted with music?? Tell me how a person with headphones in can hear an ambulance driving by, a car horn honk, or a police car siren? I mean, yeah you can see it, but you don't really look for that stuff if you don't hear it first. Don't get me wrong, I blare music in my car when I am driving, but at least i can still hear what is going on around me.

I just don't think it is safe to do what i just talked about....
i had to get it off my chest.
thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment