Monday, October 4, 2010

i suck at this

I really should keep this thing updated more! I swear I am going to try harder.
School:
School is great, I love all my classes. I will tell you why.
Weight training:
-I have a good friend in that class now. I eat lunch with her, it is always fun. She always has interesting stories.
-I feel like I am actually getting stronger, not like superman strong...but you know, I feel like progress is being made.
-I am actually starting to enjoy my workouts. I also might be starting to enjoy running... nothing serious though.
Biology:
-I LOVE SCIENCE. Oh my goodness. I really do.
-I am getting good grades, like WAY better than when I was at BYU, so I feel pretty good about myself.
-I am enjoying learning about DNA synthesis and protein synthesis.
-But this love for science does NOT mean I am going to change my major to biology. no freaking way.
History:
-I have always enjoyed history. So you know, it's a fun class for me.
-My teacher loves me, we talked for like 10 minutes after class because she overheard me saying that I was married. She was married at 15...CRAZY! Oh and she likes hockey.
-But just because she likes me does not mean that her tests will be easy. I have a test in this class this thursday...kinda worried.
Health and Fitness:
-well...this class, I could do with out. really really boring.
Speech Class:
-I HATE THIS CLASS. But one of my best friends from high school is in it with me, so it isnt too bad.
-I HATE PUBLIC SPEAKING, and i have to speak in this class....
-IT IS A REQUIRED CLASS...LAME-O. Oh well, my teacher is awesome though.

Life in general is great! I think i have finally decided my major to be Exercise Science. And I am so pumped to finally kinda know what I want to do with my life...school wise.

Also ps. I scared Hilary Collins really bad this week. really funny. :)
ALSO PS. I wanna come see hilly give her farewell talk. I swear I am trying to figure out a way to get there.

General conference was this weekend. Absolutely fabulous. I love hearing such amazing messages of love, guidance, and direction. Our Prophet Thomas S. Monson is so amazing and I love him so much! I also love the apostles as well. I just love church in general. :)

That's all for now folks.

1 comment:

  1. 1. your classes sound so cool! I am glad you are enjoying school, and getting all sexy and buff
    2. your txt TOTALLY scared me! haha I wish you choulda seen my face after it haha
    3. I WANNA SEE YOU SO BAD!!! How about this--if you can't come to oregon, you and bry just come to Argentina and "bump" into me :-) i would not mind that at all
    4. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete