Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break

Last week was my spring break. It was so relaxing! I read 2 books, that had nothing to do with school, and it was awesome! :)
I read Linger by Maggie Stiefvater, the second book in a trilogy.
I also read The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson.
Both were very intriguing and there were times where I could not put the books down.

But now I'm back to reality (oh there goes gravity), sorry for the Eminem shoutout hahaha.

School started back today and man, am I feeling it!!!! Already back to the homework (which was expected). I hate how being away from school for a week makes me not want to go back.

Anyways, I want to challenge my readers (the very few) to keep a personal journal. A journal where you can put your innermost feelings. I can tell you that having a place to write out your feelings can really help you sort them out. I mean, a blog is great, but I don't post my innermost feelings on it because everyone can read it! You don't have to write in it everyday, but when you do write in it, it is very therapeutic.

ps. I'm sorry if I use too many commas, I have never been good at grammar or stuff like that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment