Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Monday night FHE!

So, Bryan and I have been working on doing Family Home Evenings on Monday nights, and we have not been perfect, BUT, we have done it like 2 weeks in a row now! haha. I know that doesn't sound like a big deal, but, for us it kinda is.

I can tell you that it brings the Spirit in to your home, and makes the night feel completely different. :) I love FHE!!!!

Also, Bryan was in Vegas last week for work, and just left again this morning. So, I am feeling kind of alone. But it is okay, I will be hanging out with my beautiful family until Bryan gets back!!

So, for FHE, I had the lesson. I read from 1 Corinthians 16: 8-12.
Give it a look, because it made me realize that the Lord's hand is in everything we do, and that we need to continuously thank Him.

That is all for now!

1 comment:

  1. There is a super cute book that give FHE ideas for newlyweds by Deborah Pace Rowley. Or there are a few blogs with ideas. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete