Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fringe

Okay, I think it is time for me to admit that I have an addiction. This addiction is to the TV show Fringe.

It all started in November of last year. My dad had the first season of Fringe and told Bryan and I that we needed to watch it. So we began watching it, and with every passing episode I fell in love with each of the characters. Especially this man:
Walter Bishop. :) He is the craziest, yet most sincere and sensitive man on television.

After we finished season 1, I asked Bryan for season 2 for Christmas, which he got for me! :) We began season 2 basically after I opened it as a present. Bryan also purchased season 3 on itunes so I could watch it until we caught up to season 3 that is on TV now.

And holy crap, this addiction is AMAZING!! Every Friday night at 8pm central time, Fringe comes on FOX and Bryan and I watch it live. (mostly because it got moved to friday night, aka the death spot, and we don't want the show to be cancelled. btw, it was the #1 show in its spot on TV for the past 2 weeks, and it is likely to be renewed YAYAYAYAY :D)

I am going to post pics of my other favorite characters:

Agent Olivia Dunham and Peter Bishop. GAHHH I love them so much.

This show is amazing, and it is one thing that I think it's okay to be addicted too.

So if you are looking for a TV show to get into, watch Fringe. But start from season 1. The character development is simply the best I have ever seen.




No comments:

Post a Comment