Friday, October 2, 2009

work partners

Bryan and I are now work partners. Kind of. Basically, we just work for the same company. He deals with computers, finances, and people, as for me, I am still learning what I do. But it pretty much is great! The people I work with are so nice and funny. And they treat me pretty well. But...I am scared of my boss....because I have no idea if she is being serious, or joking with me...and that is kind of scary right now. And I think every time she yells my name to just ask me a question...I pee a little. But seriously.

Bryan and I have a new obsession: Flight of the conchords. If you have never seen an episode...wow, you better go watch some. it is so hilarious. Watch this clip, we about peed our pants. hahahaha





This show makes us happy. :)

Oh yeah, so, we are going to Utah on Oct 9thish...My parents will be there :) And Ashleigh has a solo so we get to see that! I am also hoping to see my friends! That would be awesome!!!

anyways, we just wanted to share that video...it is just hilarious.
night!
Bryan and Becca


1 comment:

  1. of course you will see us! we've been dying to see you since you drove away in that rolls royce a month and a half ago! love you bex!

    ReplyDelete