Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Weekends are fun



















This weekend was really fun for Bryan and I. We had our open house and my parents came to town! It was great!! :) So many people came to support Bryan and that was really awesome! I wore my wedding dress there, and that was kind of cool. Even though I start to feel claustrophobic in it sometimes.

We got Bryan's truck fixed this weekend! It needed it bad...it was SO loud. haha. But now it sounds like a beauty, and the AC was fixed as well!! :)




















We got my kitchen aid mixer!!! Andwe got our bed all set up and stuff. My parents even went grocery shopping for us. That was flippin awesome.
















We keep forgetting to take pictures of our place...partially because I (becca) think that I could always make it look better....so, you know. We will do it this week.


Well, lets see....cooking. ha. ha. ha. We are trying to cook meals...but have not been successful yet. We have made paninis, pizza (frozen), quesadillas (frozen)...and that is about it. lol Oh yeah, one time we had Hungry Man...but that was the first and last time. At that point in time we didnt have our pans or anything yet...so it was a last resort.

Anyways, we will put more pics up soon!

-Bry and Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment