Wednesday, September 23, 2009

one month anniversary!

So, yesterday was our one month anniversary!! Holy crap time flies!! Seriously. We couldn't believe how fast this milestone came!!! But to celebrate, Bryan brought me home a white rose! He said, one rose for our one month anniversary!! It was so sweet!! :) I wrote him a little note. haha, not really that great compared to a rose, but hey, i tried and he liked it!!!

We had to go to walmart to get a few things for the house, but after that we went out to dinner! And it was so much fun! We loved spending time together!!!

And of course, to top the night off, we caught the tail end of the Toronto Maple Leafs preseason hockey game, and the Leafs won!!! It was awesome! We would watch hockey right? lol

I will start taking more pictures soon!!! i swear!! But great news!! The job search has ended!! I just got a job working where Bryan works as a scheduler!! My first day is tomorrow!! I will blog back, and tell you how it goes!!!!!

-Bryan and Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment