Friday, December 9, 2011

Fleas.

Well, Tulip got fleas and I hate to admit it. We had been giving her frontline flea and tick stuff since the day we bought her, and we forgot ONE month. ONE!!! AND what do we get? fleas. Well, I found out yesterday as I was studying for my Anatomy and Physiology final. I had to work last night too. So all I could do yesterday was give her a flea bath and some medicine. But today, after I took my Anatomy final, I came home and with a little of Bryan's help, deep cleaned the WHOLE house. vacuumed every inch, washed everything that could possibly be washed, and sprayed everything that couldn't be washed with flea killer stuff. I also put some flea killing powder on the carpet too. I gave Tulip one more flea bath this morning, so I think we are in the clear....i hope. ha ha ha. So after 2 flea baths,2 things of medicine, and a deep clean, I think we are good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment