Thursday, August 25, 2011

2 years of Bliss!



This past monday, Bryan and I celebrated our two year anniversary by going to Canada for a week and spending some quality time with his family!! We had so much fun!! :) We went to Calgary for 2 days to see some of our nieces and nephews!! We went to the Zoo and Calaway Park (a small amusement park). Over all, the trip was so much fun!!!
I feel lucky to be married by a man who loves me unconditionally!! :) It is such an amazing thing!!

I hope everyone is doing well!!

4 comments:

  1. congratulations! that sounds so fun :) i bet canada was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has it seriously been two years already? Time goes so stinken fast. Does it feel like you've been together for ages? I swear, Paul and I are only at 3 months and I can't imagine life without him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!!! Anna- Canada was gorgeous!! :)
    Libby- Time really does fly!! I feel like we have been together for a long long time, but it also feels like its been like, a month! But I can't imagine my life with out him either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete