Saturday, May 28, 2011

CA

I really stink at updating! It has been a while!!

Well, last week I was in California with my mom and my sister! It was really fun.

While I was there I saw:
-Kelly Rutherford (She is in Gossip Girl as Lily Vander Woodson)
-Jay Leno
-Minnie Driver
-The main girl from Good Luck Charlie

I know this is going to sound lame, but going there made me lose self esteem for some reason. Everyone there seems like they have their perfect style and like they have it all together. And it made me feel like I don't have a good sense of style, and that I have no idea what I want to do with my life (job wise). I felt out of place.

But other than those feelings, I had a lot of fun shopping with my mom and hanging with my little sister.

I hope yall are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment