Friday, November 12, 2010

We have a condo! and Hilary is leaving in a week...

We just bought a condo!! Ahh! We finally have our own place here in Tennessee! It is super cute and awesome!! I am so excited!!!

Hilary Collins is leaving to go on her mission in a week. (maybe less than that now)
I am so excited for her to spread the gospel to the people of Argentina!! She is going to be the most AMAZING MISSIONARY EVER!!!! I love her so much! And I wish I was a person in Argentina so that I would get to see you all the time. I am going to miss you hilly!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. you are so sweet bex :-) I am so grateful for all the support you are for me and how amazing of a friend you are. I loved talking to you today!!! I hope life is just continually wonderful for you while I'm gone and I'll miss you so much! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete