Tuesday, March 30, 2010

blahblahblah

So, I am super excited for this weekend!!! There are a lot of reasons why, which I will list for you (in no specific order) :
1. Conference
2. Easter
3. Going to Edmonton to see my Nephew get baptized
4. It is a 4 day weekend
5. Bry and I are getting iPads...which we will hopefully pick up on monday

Seriously, I am pumped. I can't wait to hear the Prophet's words and his counsellors. And to gain more direction in our lives. I can't wait to seem my precious niece and my handsome nephews!!!

Also, Bryan and I bought tickets to go to Nashville and visit my family in the summer!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahh. I love seeing my family so much! They mean the world to me!

And also if you haven't read the book "The Last Song" by Nicholas Sparks...READ IT.

2 comments:

  1. You're getting an ipad? holy cow. tell me what it's like. i want one sooo bad.

    and i'm right there with you. I can't wait for conference and to have Easter on the same weekend just seems so appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will let you know all about the ipad!!! ahh so stoked!!!

    ReplyDelete